Sannihita Children Homes
We started homes in the year 2009 -10. Sannihita is been running 3 girl children homes in Secunderabad area and 2 boys homes from the year 2012.
- Children without both parents
- Children without single parent ( mother or Father)
- Children without any care or guardian
- Children with parents but homeless.
- Children with parents but abused
- Children never enrolled
- Children domestic worked
- Children with abusive parents, guardians
- Children begging
- Children from rag picking, homeless
- Children from families migrated, and lives on daily wages, un assured, insufficient income.
- Objective of our homes.
- Give the children care and protection.
- Education and health
- Raise them as responsible citizens with self respect, socially responsible. (gender conscious, secular, democratic, justice, and humane).
Note : After our expertise of running homes we have come to an understanding is that we have to give quality life to the children as equal to as a lower middle class family child with basic amenities, and all other needs that of a privileged kids going to schools. The minimum cost then comes to a child is Rs.45000 (Rupees forty five thousands to Rs. 50000 (Rs.Fifty Thousands per annum)